Hakimo's vision is to be an AI platform that works seamlessly with the existing hardware and software that the customer uses. This requires us to integrate with a number of access control and video management systems in the physical security ecosystem. This role will play an instrumental part in developing these integrations.
- Build out integrations with various SDKs/APIs to obtain data from access control systems and video management systems
- Collaborate with third-party integration teams to understand their APIs, resolve potential issues and work with them in the certification process
- Identify and document steps required to deploy integrations at customer sites
- Setup end-to-end testbeds with external systems
- Assist in customer deployments and resolving issues with integrations by working with third-party vendors if necessary
- Maintain best practices in software development with good unit test and integration test coverage
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer or related role
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming
- Familiarity with Python, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL and MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with C# and .NET ecosystem is a plus
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm to work with external teams are desired
- Familiarity with access control systems (like Lenel, C-CURE, Genetec, etc.) and video management systems (like Avigilon, Exacqvision, Milestone, etc.) is a plus but not strictly needed
If you’re interested in joining our team, please get in touch at careers [at] hakimo [dot] ai.