Hakimo is an AI Assistant platform that works seamlessly with existing physical security access control and video systems. Using the Hakimo AI assistant, alarms are evaluated in seconds, so security teams can focus on the real threats to protect people, property, information, and reputation. Founded by Stanford AI Researchers, backed by experts in the AI industry and VC firms.
Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work alongside our world-class Account Executives. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a recent copy of your resume, and the role you're applying to. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Contact, qualify and convert marketing leads into prospects.
- Partner with marketing to provide immediate campaign feedback and input on future campaign strategy
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Utilize Hakimo systems such as sales database and sales enablement tools according to Hakimo standards
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Research & identify new accounts, contacts, and opportunities
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all prospective leads
- Excellent web presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Passionate, high energy, and you enjoy being challenged
- You are a self-starter with the ability to adapt to a fast and growing sales organization
- Fast learner and computer savvy
- Full-time availability M-F
- Has demonstrable previous experience in the role
- Hungry for success, zero inbox
- Be able to emphasize with different layers in customers organizations
- Experience with technology sales
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Previous experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) enterprise software or cloud market
- Confidence, and high energy, bring excitement to presentations and the team.
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience with Outbound Marketing platforms
- Works in a team with similar roles and individual targets
- Prior experience in the physical security industry
- Has bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
US Perks & Benefits
- Company-paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO & companywide paid holidays
- Remote Work
Hakimo is an equal opportunity employer.
Hakimo requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please get in touch at careers [at] hakimo [dot] ai.